About Dr. Naresh Kumar Jangir?
MBBS, MS, DNB Surgical Oncology
- Dr. Naresh Jangir has completed his MS in general surgery from prestigious Bombay hospital, Mumbai. After which he did his advanced training of DNB Surgical Oncology from esteemed Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna.
- He has more than 7 years’ experience of practicing surgical oncology and has performed more than 3000 cancer surgeries.
- He has operative experience and exposure in treating head and neck cancer, breast cancer, GI cancer, gynecological and urological cancers, soft tissue and bone sarcoma and skilled to perform various complex procedures.
- Currently he is working as consultant surgical oncologist at Shalby hospital, Jaipur. He also served as Associate Professor in surgical oncology at NIMS Medical College and hospital, Jaipur and faculty of surgical oncology at MCS, Patna and BMCHRC, Jaipur.
- He has participated and won awards for paper presentation and poster presentation at National conferences and has numerous publications in National Journals.
- Apart from practicing surgical oncology around Jaipur Dr Naresh also have passion to improve life of Cancer patients and elderly patients who suffer from advanced stage of Cancer.
- More than 7 years’ experience of practicing surgical oncology and has performed more than 3000 cancer surgeries
- Ex-Associate Professor in Surgical oncology at NIMS Medical college &Hospital, Jaipur
- Ex-Consultant Surgical Oncology at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna
- Ex-Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology at Bhagwan Mahavir Cancer hospital, Jaipur
- Ex- Senior Resident in GI Surgery at Fortis hospital, Jaipur