Dr. Naresh Kumar Jangir
MBBS, MS, DNB Surgical Oncology
- Dr. Naresh Jangir has completed his MS in general surgery from prestigious Bombay hospital, Mumbai. After which he did his advanced training of DNB Surgical Oncology from esteemed Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna.
- He has more than 7 years’ experience of practicing surgical oncology and has performed more than 3000 cancer surgeries.
- He has operative experience and exposure in treating head and neck cancer, breast cancer, GI cancer, gynecological and urological cancers, soft tissue and bone sarcoma and skilled to perform various complex procedures.
- Currently he is working as consultant surgical oncologist at Shalby hospital, Jaipur. He also served as Associate Professor in surgical oncology at NIMS Medical College and hospital, Jaipur and faculty of surgical oncology at MCS, Patna and BMCHRC, Jaipur.
- He has participated and won awards for paper presentation and poster presentation at National conferences and has numerous publications in National Journals.
- Apart from practicing surgical oncology around Jaipur Dr Naresh also have passion to improve life of Cancer patients and elderly patients who suffer from advanced stage of Cancer.
- More than 7 years’ experience of practicing surgical oncology and has performed more than 3000 cancer surgeries
- Ex-Associate Professor in Surgical oncology at NIMS Medical college &Hospital, Jaipur
- Ex-Consultant Surgical Oncology at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna
- Ex-Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology at Bhagwan Mahavir Cancer hospital, Jaipur
- Ex- Senior Resident in GI Surgery at Fortis hospital, Jaipur
- MBBS, MS (General Surgery)
- DNB (Surgical Oncology)
- Head and Neck cancer Surgeries with reconstruction
- Breast Conservation Surgery and reconstructions
- Gynecological Malignancies
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic cancer surgeries
- Colorectal and Esophageal cancer
- Urological Malignancies
- Skin Malignancies
Certification and Membership
- Association of surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncologist (IASO)
- Indian Society of oncology (ISO)
- American Society of clinical oncology (ASCO)
- Chapter published in Text Book of GI Surgery on Recurrent Rectal Cancer and Pelvic Exenteration in 2015
- Paper publication on Human papilloma virus associated carcinoma penis: a comparative study for histopathological correlation and outcome analysis in International Surgery Journal in 2019
- Paper publication on Relapse of tobacco related habits in patients treated for head neck cancer in Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology in 2020.
- The predictive value of depth of invasion and tumor size on risk of neck node metastasis in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity: A prospective study in Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics in 2021.
Conferences and workshops
- Poster presentation on Xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis at Gall Bladder Update-2018 held at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna.
- Oral presentation on Relapse of tobacco related habits in patients treated for head neck cancer at Indian Cancer Congress- 2017.
- Poster presentation on A Study Of Clinico-Pathological Factors Associated With Lymph Node Positivity In Patients Of Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Undergoing Surgery After NACT at Indian Cancer Congress-2017
- Poster presentation on Giant cell tumour of Ulna at ISOCON-2016
- Poster presentation at ASIRAJ 2013 on a rare case of synovial sarcoma of femoral artery and its reconstruction with PTFE graft.
- Paper presentation at ASIRAJ 2013 on Pattern of Nodal Metastasis in Carcinoma of tongue.
- Awarded for best poster presentation on Xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis at Gall Bladder Update-2018 held at Mahavir Cancer Sansthan, Patna.
- Awarded for best Oral presentation on Relapse of tobacco related habits in patients treated for head neck cancer at Indian Cancer Congress- 2017.
- Awarded for best poster presentation on Giant cell tumour of Ulna at ISOCON-2016